Applied Behavior Analysis therapy for children with autism and developmental disabilities
It has been said that a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. We don't want you to take that step alone. East Coast Stepping Stones provides instruction and assistance to the entire family, helping parents to learn effective methods to increase learning and language development.
Our behavioral therapy services include:
- Consultation with families and schools
- Academic tutoring
- Assistance and advocacy for school IEP meetings
- One to one direct instruction of language and academic skills
- Assessment of learner needs and current skills
- Development of a customized target and objective curriculum
- Parent training across various environments (home, school, community)
- Data recording based on student performance
We believe that in-home ABA Therapy is not only the most effective and evidence based method to treat children with these issues, but it has also proven to be highly effective in the management of disabilities on the autism spectrum and related developmental issues. It is anticipated that providing in-home therapy will more quickly improve important life and communication skills, help reduce inappropriate behaviors and lead to further success and generalization to other environments (school, community, etc.)
Please give us a call today and don't take that first step alone. We are here to help.
Proudly serving clients in: Northeast Florida's Duval, St. Johns, and Clay Counties including Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Neptune Beach, Atlantic Beach, Ponte Vedra Beach, Orange Park, NAS Jax, Mayport.