We offer board-certified applied behavior analyst and ABA jobs for clinical professionals who work with children on the autism spectrum
Board Certified Behavior Analyst Position
- B.A. in Education, Communicative Disorders or Psychology
- M.A. in in Clinical Psychology or Applied Behavioral Analyst
- Currently a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Minimum of 2 year experience as a behavior analyst in a school setting or with children diagnosed with autism CPR
- First Aid Certified Federal background check clearance
- Management of all therapists, or behavior related issues
- Directly reports all behavioral related information to the Supervisor
- Management of all scheduling
- Responsible for assuring all assessments and evaluations are done at a minimum of every 6 months.
- Develop and/or review quarterly progress reports
- Analyze/review all data
- Write and/or review programs and BIPs as necessary
- Make data-based decisions regarding behaviors, programs, etc.
- Correctly implement programs
This individual must accurately collect all data. Team member will also attend all team meetings as needed and assist in training of therapists, staff, and parents. Will facilitate communication with outside team members and families as necessary. Other tasks as assigned may include:
- • Supervise functional assessments
- • Develop and manage individual program binders
- • All other duties related to behavior analytic services
This individual agrees to complete any description included in "Behavior Consultant" job description.
Support Staff Position
This position would involve using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and related disabilities. The team member would share responsibilities of evaluating, developing individualized skill acquisition programs, analyzing data, program updating, staff training, and parent training. Must demonstrate knowledge and confidence in behavior management and reduction of maladaptive behaviors.
Applicant should be creative, positive and enthusiastic with a desire to problem-solve and contribute new ideas. In addition, the applicant should have strong social skills and have the ability to use effective oral and written communication skills.
- Write and implement behavior plans
- Develop and implement school-based ABA programs for children with special needs (behavior reduction, verbal behavior, academic, and self-help skills)
- Train staff, parents, caregivers and/or other professionals in the implementation of individual plans
- Provide supervision for staff and work directly with students
- Staff training and management
- Maintain ongoing communication with staff and families
Salary: Based on level and experience
The candidate must pass a Federal criminal background screening.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.